whole30 roasted rainbow carrots
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 2-4
- 2 bunches rainbow baby carrots
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinaigrette
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the tops off the carrots or trim them to about 2 inches. Peel the carrots and rinse them under water. Dry the carrots off and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Coat the carrots with the olive oil and balsamic. Then cover the carrots in the salt and pepper, I use fresh ground for both – i’d say about 1/4 teaspoon of each, but really this is up to you!
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes, shaking the pan halfway through.
- Let the carrots cool and then drizzle with a little extra balsamic (or if you’re not doing a whole30 try balsamic glaze)!