White Citrus Sangria
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 people
- 1 bottle sweet white wine
- 2 grapefruit
- 2 blood orange
- 1 navel orange
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup citrus or grapefruit vodka
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- citrus flavored sparkling water, used at serving
- Slice your citrus fruits and cut the slices into quarters or halves.
- Combine all ingredients, except the seltzer water, in a pitcher.
- Refrigerate at least two hours (also for the sake of being honest… frankie loved it even without giving it time to mellow out the wine… so there’s that if you’re in a time pinch!).
- When ready to serve, fill a glass with ice and fruit from the pitcher. Pour seltzer water into the bottom of the glass (i fill the water up about an inch from the bottom, but its personal preference – to make a spritzer fill the glass halfway). Fill the rest of the glass with the sangria and serve!