2. I’m back on the sparkly nail train. I bought the Essie color A Cut Above and I’m in love. It’s on my finger nails right now. It’s supposed to be a top coat. But I just layer on like 1000 layers (really just three) and my nails are the sparkliest. It’s just sooooo pretty. Ugh. I die.
3. Question. When did America sneak into my apartment and unload ALL of their laundry in my laundry basket? I went to do laundry earlier this week and I looked at it and was like: “this can’t all be mine.” Also, my least favorite part about doing laundry is putting it away. It’s the WORST. It’s up there with unloading the dishwasher. I don’t mind loading the dishwasher or washer, I don’t even mind folding the clothes or washing dishes by hand (truth be told I find it sort of therapeutic – analyze that one). But I LOATHE putting dishes or laundry away. I’m a freak.
4. My life.
5. Can we also take a second to talk about Taytay’s new song/music video? I’m OBSESSED. I put it on when I’m running and I literally will start dancing to it on the street or on the treadmill. Gurlz got jamz. I was really scared about the album now that I’ve heard its just pop. I miss her days of country twang and Tim McGraw. BUT if that song is any indication, I’ll be a happy girl. And yes, I did preorder the album.
6. P.S. I love this video of her “out-takes” in which she looks beautiful and poised and just amazing AS USUAL.
7. I’m a magazine hoarder. Like stacks and stacks of magazines. I want to throw them out but I haven’t read them and like. what if there’s something i NEED in them that I don’t know about yet because I haven’t read them. ugh. It’s a never ending circle. SO. my solution is to read them. I brought FOUR good housekeepings from 2013 with me this weekend (am I a 50 year old woman? apparently so).
8. I never want to leave the oregon coast. It’s so pretty and nice and I just want it forever please.
9. Ummmmmmm. It’s September tomorrow! Which means it’s officially acceptable for me to order a pumpkin spice latte – first thing I’m doing when I get back to seattle.