1. i lit my first fall candle of the season this afternoon… and the happiness it brought me was borderline disgusting. i love myself and i hate myself.
2. i'm getting sick guys. its so sad. all i want to do is eat soup and drink tea. is that an issue? probably. my favorite take out wonton soup is getting old – can someone PLEASE send me stellar soup recipes for when i get home next weekend?
3. have you guys been missing my meal plan posts? i haven't gotten over them, i just haven't been home long enough to meal plan lately. and work has me traveling for like the next two months solid. so i wouldn't expect them anytime soon. BUT the second i have the ability to meal plan i'm tackling the task.
4. road trip?
5. i'm OBSESSED with my bullet journal style of planning. its so therapeutic and i really love the system. are you interested at all?
6. alright everyone i'm interested in what you've got going on for suitcases – TELL ME WHAT YOU USE. i need a new one so i'm starting the research early. i think i want a hardshell one, thoughts?
7. GUYS I FINISHED PSYCH! today. it was an endeavor. pretty much the only thing i've been watching for the last month (since i knew it was going off netflix on october 1). now we're obsessing over homeland. (we're still in the first season and loving it – i watch it on hulu – the episodes are free with the standard subscription right now!)
8. i've started planning for…. the marathon next year. isn't that crazy? i haven't been “running” for months now and i miss the sanity it brought me so i knew i needed to make a “plan” and i did that today. it feels good. i'm really excited to get to work.
9. i LOVE my dagne dover bag. like LOVE LOVE LOVE it. a. lot. best investment i've made in a really long time.