Shredded Buffalo Chicken
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup frank’s red hot sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup frank’s buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons hidden valley ranch dry mix, divided
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the crockpot and cover with one tablespoon of dry ranch dressing mix.
- Pour 1/8 cup each of frank’s red hot sauce and frank’s buffalo wing sauce over the chicken and top with one tablespoon of butter.
- Set the crockpot to low and cook for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts and shred, using two forks, a food processor, or your favorite method. Return the shredded chicken to the crockpot and combine with remaining hot sauces, butter, and dry ranch mix.
- Cook for another ten minutes to one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove chicken from crockpot and serve immediately, refrigerate for up to three days, or freeze in an airtight container for up to three months!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 686
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 605
- Fat: 49
- Saturated Fat: 20
- Unsaturated Fat: 24
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 57
- Cholesterol: 233