Pumpkin Spice Latte Shots
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 35
- 1 cup pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- 1 package of vanilla pudding mix (cook & serve not instant)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup double espresso vodka
- 6 ounces cool whip (about half the container, a little less than half if you’re not using fat free)
- whipped cream & crushed pumpkin spice M&Ms, optional
- Pour the cup of creamer into a medium sauce pan and add in the pudding mix and pumpkin, mixing to combine. Bring to a slow boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When the mixture starts to bubble, remove it from the heat and allow it to cool for just a minute or two (it should stay warm but not excessively hot). Add in the espresso vodka and mix well, until they are combined and smooth.
- Stick the pudding in the refrigerator for at least two hours. Fold in the cool whip after the pudding has cooled completely.
- Spoon the mixture into individual cups or shot glasses and serve with optional whipped cream, crushed pumpkin spice M&Ms, and a mini starbucks straw!
- Calories: 1397
- Sugar: 114
- Sodium: 850
- Fat: 40
- Saturated Fat: 20
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 149
- Protein: 7
- Cholesterol: 8