Peppermint Whipped Cream
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Place bowl and whisk in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- After the bowl and whisk have chilled, remove them from the freezer. Pour the whipping cream into the bowl and whisk at a medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Add in powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and peppermint extract. Continue whisking until stiff peaks form.
- Serve immediately or store whipped cream in the fridge for up to 10 hours.
- Swirl in red food coloring for a candy cane effect!
- Calories: 1809
- Sugar: 32
- Sodium: 183
- Fat: 176
- Saturated Fat: 110
- Unsaturated Fat: 57
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 45
- Protein: 10
- Cholesterol: 652