What kind of Christmas people are you? What do you dooooooo with your life? I need to know. Talk to me. Tell me everything. Let’s just discuss whether you would rather watch Christmas movies or snow falling. Do you sit in front of a fire on Christmas eve and eat ALL of the pigs in a blanket? Do you have holiday traditions? Where do you go, who do you see, do you cook or do you go out, do you open gifts on Christmas eve? WHO ARE YOU?? TELL ME EVERYTHING.
If not, we can’t be friends… well that escalated quickly. (be nicer ashley!) FINE, we can be friends but like you’re bumped down half a rank. (nicer ashleyyyy) UGH, fine we’re friends I’ll get over it, whatever.
But if you don’t like peppermint you might want to relocate to a different page becauseeeeee I’m about to faceplant into a mug of peppermint whipped cream and hot chocolate. nom.
I’m one of those people who loves peppermint stuff all year round, but I respect that most people prefer it during the winter time. Which just HAPPENS to be right now… don’t get all astrological on me and say “winter technically doesn’t start until Saturday,” just bear with me because we’re friends.
I also might have had too much fun making a mess. Oops.
Peppermint Whipped Cream
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Place bowl and whisk in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- After the bowl and whisk have chilled, remove them from the freezer. Pour the whipping cream into the bowl and whisk at a medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Add in powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and peppermint extract. Continue whisking until stiff peaks form.
- Serve immediately or store whipped cream in the fridge for up to 10 hours.
- Swirl in red food coloring for a candy cane effect!
- Calories: 1809
- Sugar: 32
- Sodium: 183
- Fat: 176
- Saturated Fat: 110
- Unsaturated Fat: 57
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 45
- Protein: 10
- Cholesterol: 652
Ugh. Throw some Godiva liqueur in there and call it a day. GOOD NIGHT.