- I almost forgot to write this post! I’ve gotten sucked into too many Christmas movies this weekend (i’m watching a Christmas Melody right now!) so i might have to keep it short and sweet.
- Frankie and I are on Long Island this weekend spending time with his family (which I LOVE). I made monkey bread with his mom and we’ve been hanging out with his brother and sister and it’s just SO nice.
- Where are you guys going for the holidays? What are you doing? Who are you celebrating with? We head to Rhode Island on Tuesday and I’m so excited to see my family!
- On that note, I told you guys alllll about my Christmas traditions of appetizers on Christmas Eve – this year were a little limited because the stove at my aunts doesn’t work. What are some ideas for things we can bring and eat cold or heat in a skillet/microwave? Tell me all the things.
- I’m thinking about signing up for a half marathon in April… Am I crazy?
- Have you guys played 94%? It’s a trivia/family feud-ish game that were OBSESSED with (find it in the app store). It’s a problem.
- TV. I can’t lie – I don’t think I’ve watched a single SHOW all week. I’m in serious Christmas movie mode. But can I ask what your favorite Christmas movie is? Mine’s The Santa Clause. But really any crappy Christmas rom com will do.
- A few happy birthday shout outs to Emily, Daniela, and Olivia this week! Love youuuuuu girls!
- I wish I had something super Christmassy to share with you this week, butttttt be on the lookout for delicious everything chicken on Tuesday! I promise it’ll be the perfect after the holidays pick me up!
i knowwwww what you’re thinking. “SIGN ME UP.” and i can’t blame you at all. WHO ISN’T INTO OATMEAL COOKIE SHOTS? answer: no one.
we’re going there today and it’s about to be gloriousssss. because we’re also topping them with a cute little cinnamon whipped cream (and store bought oatmeal cookies because we’re lazy). Read More
- um can we talk about how its the middle of december and basically beach weather? SO BIZARRE. tell me what you’re doing. i went on a “long run” yesterday and frankie and i walked around central park and it was glorious.
- i have been trying to maximize my christmas activities though. i went to the union square holiday market with Britt on tuesday and it was SO CUTE. i couldn’t handle it. adorrrrable.
- i’m signing up for another race. this one’s a 5 miler in january in central park. but at this rate i’m wondering if it’ll be running in snow or blistering heat. i just can’t tell anymore. the goal for this race is to make it the full five miles without stopping, so i’m starting the training now.
- i’m back on my la croix binge. i have to say the coconut one is totally my fave.
- did you check out my foodie holiday gift guide? I have at least one more guide coming your way. who do you have to buy for? who do you need ideas for? tell me! tell me! (but in case you know anyone who loves the ocean as much as i do – i love this buzzfeed one.)
- in january i’m committing to making all our dinners/lunches throughout the week. i’m toying with the idea of starting another whole30, but idk. we’ll see. but regardless, these crockpot dump meals seem like they’d be super helpful.
- TV. oh geeze. | Scream Queens | i didn’t see that coming. i thought hester was involved. but i also was really convinced chanel #5 was involved too. gah! they got me. they definitely got me. and i’m sort of happy that happened to pete. yup. | minority report | this is a new one for us. i really like it so far though! i’m into the concept – which frankie thinks is weird because its normally more his thing. we haven’t watched last weeks quanitco yet, but we’re doing that tonight and then tomorrow we’ll watch the winter finale! so exciting!
- i LOVE these cooking new years resolutions. i just love them.
- i also love these.