It’s forty minutes till Wednesday over here on my coast…. and I am not prepared. I feel like you’ll forgive me for skipping out on one What I Ate Wednesday… or I could tell you that I’ve been eating all of these magical, frozen, delicious,
gold mango pops all day every Wednesday:
But in all seriousness. I complained/whined/cried over the past five weeks about how stressful it is to NOT be home… and then I get home and I complain/whine/cry over the fact that there’s too much to do and not enough time. Baby steps. I had to remind myself to breathe and take it one step at a time, today. And also that its okay to have a to do list as long as the time it has taken for N’Sync to FINALLY reunite. Too. Long. In case you didn’t understand that analogy.
I also repeatedly told myself that if I ate enough of these popsicles then summer would go NO WHERE. Jokes on you summer. Good try.
They have Chobani in them. In case you didn’t pick up on the fact that its my new favorite thing. Yupppp that’s right ladies and gentlemen, I put the entire flip in there. Graham cracker and chocolate chip pieces and all. You’re welcome.
While you’re warming up, let’s talk silicone… molds. These are the ones I used, primarily because they were on sale at Sur La Table. Duh.
Are you warmed up to the idea yet? It’s time.
The pictures speak for themselves. Let’s go make some of these please :)
Mango Key Lime Popsicles
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 120
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 12
- 1 Mango
- 3/4 cup of water, divided
- 1 Chobani Key Lime Flip
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Cut flesh from mango and puree in food processor with the sugar (you can use more or less, the mango is a tart fruit but I thought the teaspoon was fine) and 1/2 cup water. Set mixture aside.
- Grind the yogurt, graham cracker pieces, and the chocolate chips from the Chobani Flip in the food processor. Stream in the remaining 1/4 cup water.
- Fill popsicle molds half way with the yogurt mixture and then fill to the top with the mango mixture. (To add some variety try filling with the mango mixture first and then the yogurt, live on the wild side!)
- Calories: 238
- Sugar: 51
- Sodium: 12
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 62
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 0
Was the title pun too much? I saw the option and I just had to go with it. No choice, I swear.