Flour-less Chocolate Brownie Muffins
- Author: Ashley Renee
- Yield: 12
- 15 oz black beans
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 2 heaping tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 heaping teaspoon freshly ground coffee
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the wet ingredients (beans, eggs, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla extract and coconut oil) in a food processor and pulse until smooth. You want the beans to be as broken up as possible.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the food processor (the dry ingredients – cocoa powder, baking soda, chocolate chips, coffee) and run until well combined.
- If you’re using muffin liners, spoon the batter into the liners. If you’re not using liners, spray the muffin tin with cooking spray and spoon the batter into the tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a tooth pick comes out clean from the muffins.
- If storing, refrigerate and heat in the microwave prior to serving them.
- Calories: 1988
- Sugar: 126
- Sodium: 2516
- Fat: 80
- Saturated Fat: 50
- Unsaturated Fat: 24
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 274
- Protein: 70
- Cholesterol: 563