Honeyed Blackberry Yogurt Parfait
- 1 handful blackberries
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 individual container greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (a squeeze)
- In a small frying pan, heat the tablespoon of honey over medium heat until thinned, approximately one minute.
- Add lemon juice to honey and stir until combined.
- Coat the berries in the honey sauce.
- Layer yogurt, granola, and honeyed blackberries into a bowl or cup. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 353
- Sugar: 34
- Sodium: 114
- Fat: 15
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 8
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 45
- Protein: 12
- Cholesterol: 30