Cake Batter Shots
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 120
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 20
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup of chilled milk
- 3/4 cup of cake vodka (I used pinnacle)
- 4 oz whipped topping (1/2 container of Cool Whip)
- nonpareil sprinkles
- whipped cream
- Mix together the pudding mix and milk until it is at the soft set stage where it will take on a gel-like consistency. Add in the vodka and mix well.
- Fold in the whipped topping until the mixture is smooth and uniform.
- Lightly fold approximately 1 tablespoon of nonpareil sprinkles into the mixture. The colors of the sprinkles will run to achieve a funfetti-effect, be careful not to overfold and end up with a brown mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into individual cups and refrigerate for approximately two hours to thicken.
- Top with whipped cream and additional nonpareil sprinkles for aesthetics!
- Calories: 1126
- Sugar: 91
- Sodium: 656
- Fat: 31
- Saturated Fat: 19
- Unsaturated Fat: 10
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 108
- Protein: 10
- Cholesterol: 105