i hatttttte posting late on a Tuesday.
actuallyi hate posting late ANY day. but for some weird reason I always feel like recipe posts are special and should be ON TIME.
plus this is, like, breakfast… so we should be reading about it in the morrrrrrning. right? (except this doubles as my new version of ice cream so maybe it’s okay for a dinner snack? ice cream for dinner that you don’t have to feel guilty about?)
ALAS. here we are. posting this late. AGAIN. womp womp wompppppp. but! I went on a run yesterday and was busy studying because work is crazyyyy right now but! it’s okay because we can dive into a big ol’ bowl of loveeeeee read more
i try to meal plan every sunday night & do my best to stick to the plan i create. it helps keep me on a schedule and let’s me start my week off on the right foot. I share those plans with you guys on mondays, in short and sweet posts– with links to recipes when applicable.
so let’s get down to it!
oh & in case you’re wondering – this is the meal planning pad i use!
Sunday – ranch dump chicken
Monday – garlic bacon burgers
Tuesday – turkey burgers
Wednesday – swedish meatballs
Thursday – Garlic Onion Chicken
Friday – Pulled Pork
Saturday – Buffalo Chicken
RECAP: i had a few really great days where i stuck with the meal plan. my problem is that once my work week starts getting stressful i derail and stop following all together. i need to work on that. butttttt for now, it is what it is.
that’s all i’ve got for you!
* this post may contain affiliate amazon links. I earn a SMALL commission on purchases you make through amazon, at NO ADDITIONAL cost to you. you use amazon exactly as you used to and are still entitled to the same deals you would get through a non-affiliate link. I only endorse products I actually use in my own kitchen and likely have paid for on my own – if i’m recommending it, it means I truly believe in the quality of the product. thank you for supporting the Pike Place Kitchen and helping to keep the blog up and running.
1. what’d you do this weekend? anything exciting? i can’t believe it’s almost monday already. this summer is FLYING by. my weekend has been full of sports (oddly enough). we had a race yesterday morning and then we went to the yankees game because our friend kyle got some free tickets, then to a bar to watch the NYCFC game, then home to watch the copa game. SO MANY GAMES. now frankie and i are watching the end of the copa final. have you been following? we want argentina to win (for no reason really except their players).
2. THIS GIRL is so amazing.
3. ummmm remember when frankie and i went to the louise for a date night? we went back for brunch this morning and OMG i was in love with their chicken sandwich. it’s called the geeze louise which i think is perfect obvi. ugh so good.
4. i want this for dinner this week.
5. allllll i want to do is relax on a beach in tropical weather with a bottomless frozen alcoholic drink in my hand. is that too much to ask? sighhhhhh.
6. pleaseeeee raise your hand if you do either stitchfix or classpass! i want to know A) if it’s worth it and B) if anyone wants me to use their referral link.
7. TV. we haven’t watched much because we’ve been watching ALL the soccer/sports. womp womp. i have been watching bones though and i’m caught up on sister wives. we started murder in the first last week and we’re planning on bingeing through the second half of game of thrones this week + OITNB
8. i really want to go on a good hike this summer but i feel like i have NO time. i know it’s an illusion and if i mastered time management i’d be able to do it but stilllll. its hard.
9. OH at the Yankees game on Saturday it was weirdly two years exactly from my last mariners game. the dippin dots are from seattle and the beer is from NYC.